Visual Basic NET Developer - VB6, NET, C#, SQL
Visual Basic .NET Developer
A Leeds based Software House that supports some of the UKs Top 50 Law Firms. If you are looking to break into a tight-knit environment and have an interest in challenging development environments and want to contribute to the overall success of a highly profitable organisation, then look below for the role requirements and hit apply!
The successful developer will be responsible for developing, enhancing and supporting their current clients legal software. As a Developer you will deliver extremely high quality and robust code, whilst being introduced to their enterprise scale architecture and processes. You will work in a small team, and will work standard hours of 8.45am to 5.30pm with an early finish of 5pm on Fridays.
- Commercial Visual Basic 6 experience.
- Commercial experience within VB.NET
- Knowledge of SQL
- A degree in a Computer Science and/or similar degree or relevant professional experience is essential.
- Passion and a commitment to customer service
- Willingness to learn new and emerging technologies.
- C# development
- Scrum or experience of working in an agile environment development function.
- Ability to show patience in mentoring and coaching staff.
- Excellent communication and team working skills.
- Bonus scheme
- Overtime compensation for working unsocial hours.
- Pension scheme
- 20 days holidays
- Life assurance
- Training and Development to C#
Salary and How to Apply
If you feel you have the relevant experience and wish to apply for this role, then please click "apply" or alternatively you can contact me on 0161 804 9350 or email me at .
For future opportunities please follow Adalta on LinkedIn for all our latest jobs, interviews tips and market insights
Please follow Adalta here on LinkedIn.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81439212