Information Security Officer
A global telecommunications organisation is in need of an Information Security Officer to join its growing security team to assist in the delivery of the Information Security program. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing Information Security Risk Management, with a particular focus around 3rd party risk & assurance. This position is for a globally recognised brand and is an excellent opportunity to join an organisation with an established and ever expanding cyber security team.
- Owned risk management process/responsibility for 3rd parties and vendors of all varieties - technology and non-technology.
- Previously performed information security risk assessments with a solid understanding of IT security operational areas.
- Demonstrate strong technical understanding of areas such as network, application or cloud security.
- Prior experience managing workshops and training focussed on security risk, delivering this to key stakeholders across the business.
- Extensive understanding of security report writing (trends, audits and risk ratings), with an ability to present this to stakeholders of a business.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81440353