Purchase Ledger Clerk
Purchase Ledger Clerk/ Manchester Based/ Immediate Start/ Temporary opportunity/ Early Hours
A Manchester based organisation are working with Four Recruitment on a Purchase Ledger vacancy due to the holiday period within the organisation.
The Client, based within East Manchester, is looking for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to come in and hit the ground running. Previous experience within a retail organisation would be advantageous.
- High volume invoice processing
- Precision data inputting
- Liaising with both on-site and offsite employees to resolve discrepancies
- Query resolution and management regarding payments and invoices
- Statement reconciliations
- Liaising across multiple internal and external contacts to ensure business efficiency
- Chasing and ensuring suppliers are paid within allotted time frames
- Assisting the finance department with other Ad-Hoc Duties
- Support with department projects as required
- Support with BACS and CHAPS payments to suppliers
- Having previously working within Purchase Ledger
- Working towards or already gained an Accounting Qualification
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Ability to manage own workload
- Excellent communication skills and ability to liaise with both internal and external contacts
- Ability to work as part of a team, be reliable, flexible and able to adapt
- Excellent computerised system and Excel skills
- Applicants will be immediately available
You will need to be ready to hit the ground running in this dynamic and fast paced role. If this sounds like an opportunity you are interested in hearing more about then please send your CV to for immediate consideration.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81440265