Senior Project Manager - Retail
Project Manager, London - Retail / Leisure (national travel required)
Prospective package: £50,000-£65,000 basic salary dependent on experience, additional benefits including pension, healthcare, business expenses and a performance-based bonus scheme.
As the result of an organisational restructure, a UK-wide retail/leisure chain is partnering with Investigo's Corporate Real Estate recruitment team to source numerous requirements across Project Management, Facilities Management and Surveying on a national capacity.
We are looking for a highly capable Project or Senior Project Manager to join a high-paced team of experienced Property professionals to deliver numerous fit-outs, refurbishments and new builds in line with a new corporate brand re-design and strategy.
- To successful deliver all capital works on the national property portfolio.
- To work closely with the Property Director to ensure precision in budgeting, projecting and delivering.
- To appoint & manage 3rd party specialists where required.
- To liaise with in-house & external legal advisors to drive approvals to complete projects in a timely and appropriate fashion.
- To ensure compliance with all governance procedures.
- To cultivate & maintain proactive relationships with key stakeholders at all levels.
Key activities in the role include:
- To lead the planning and implementation of key projects and manage both internal and external projects teams
- Lead on the coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of projects
- Monitor and report on the status of ongoing projects reporting directly into the Director of Property
- Assist in the development of project programmes and overall strategy plans
- Work closely with in-house property and design teams
Who we are looking for:
- An experienced project manager with proven ability to deliver high specification commercial office fit out projects
- Ideally MRICS qualified (or akin to) with strong technical skills and understanding
- Outgoing, personable and diligent persona combined with the ability to lead and work on own initiative
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
Application & Queries
Please send your CV and/or any questions to
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81438815