Salary: Outer London Main Pay Scale
Location: London Borough of Walthamstow Forest
Contract Type: Permanent
Start Date: September 2018
REESON Education are working with an Ofsted outstanding school in East London to recruit a class teacher for September 2018. The school has a fantastic track record of training and has excellent progression opportunities. The school is looking for an ambitious and dedicated class teacher to join as they undergo an exciting journey to expand.
The school is 3-form entry and is graded outstanding by Ofsted. They pride themselves on the development of their staff and are welcoming applications from both experienced teachers and NQTs.
Please apply if you are:
- A good- outstanding classroom practitioner
- Committed to meeting the needs of all pupils.
- Committed to working as part of an inspiration and hardworking staff team
- Innovative, creative and dynamic
- A teacher committed to continued professional development
- A teacher with strong knowledge of the National Curriculum
If you are interested in joining the school's team as a Class Teacher, please send across an updated CV to Nurani at REESON Education. Interviews will be taking place next week.
About REESON Education
REESON Education is London's premier teaching recruitment agency.
Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists we have built our business and reputation on our core values of honesty, integrity, and excellence.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81438895