MarkLogic Developer - London - c£600p/d - Initial 3 Months
MarkLogic Developer - London - c.£600p/d - Initial 3 Month Contract - Urgent Requirement!
A leading marketing and communications firm is hunting for a MarkLogic Developer to build MarkLogic applications with a range of technologies for multiple clients.
If you are a veteran MarkLogic Developer, then apply now to start your next big adventure.
About the MarkLogic Developer Role:
- You will develop code in accordance in technical specifications
- You will conduct code reviews of other team members' code
- You will provide technical support to users
- You will participate in the full product lifecycle from design to deployment
- Degree in Computer Science or a related technology field
- At least 2 years' experience with MarkLogic
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Hands-on experience of client facing support
This is an initial 3-month contract.
Apply to the Role
Roles like these are snapped up very quickly, so act now if you do not want to miss out! Reply to this advert or call Eleanor Wolfe directly on 0203 955 6870.
I am offering £250 in gift vouchers for a shop of your choice, for any successful referrals, which leads to a hire.
About Mortimer Bell International
We recruit for the majority of Europe's leading Microsoft Gold partners, ISV's and end users thus increasing your chance of finding that ideal position. As one of the few agencies in Europe to be an accredited Microsoft partner we are ideally placed to offer the best and most attractive opportunities too suitable qualified and experienced personnel.
Mortimer Bell International is an industry leader in Microsoft recruitment and is considered the first choice for sourcing the best and most talented individuals.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81438643