Purchase Ledger Clerk - Newcastle - £18,000 - £20,000 per annum + Benefits
Your new company
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a rapidly expanding business based North of Newcastle.
Your new role
Reporting into the Purchase Ledger Manager you will be responsible for the following:
* Process all purchase invoices in an accurate and timely manner
* Match up goods received notes with purchase invoices
* Identify, log and work with suppliers and internal departments to resolve all invoice queries
* Reconcile supplier statements
* Liaise with suppliers regarding payment of accounts.
* Housekeeping of GRNI/Purchase creditors/WIP reports - ensuring only valid current items are on the system.
* Processing of company expenses and submission to payroll in a timely manner to fit with payroll closure deadlines - to manage internal partners to ensure all submissions are on time.
What you'll need to succeed
You will have previous experience of working within a purchase ledger role and be able to work to targets and deadlines. You will have excellent communication skills and organisational skills and be able to manage a busy workload independently.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81437953