C#/SQL Analyst Developer
Leading global asset manager responsible for over £580 billion in assets under management across liability driven investment, fixed income, currency solutions, cash management, absolute return, multi-asset, and real assets, such as farmland.
They provide a service for pension funds, corporates, local authorities, insurers, sovereign wealth funds, wealth managers, financial institutions and individual investors.
Due to continued growth our client is looking to expand their team. Essentially the role is to contribute to the analysis, design, development, testing and implementation of software solutions in order to meet the requirements of projects undertaken.
- Interaction with business users, business analysts and IT project managers
- Develop and implement quality software to implement the design within the agreed scope, time and budget constraints of the project
- Facilitate the testing and release of software solutions and the handover of systems
- C# WPF (3 years' experience or higher)
- Experience with tools such as MOQ, NUnit and NCrunch. SQL (SQL server 2008 and higher)
- Experience in an ETL tool (e.g. Cadis, SSIS).
- Experience in Microsoft Azure cloud technologies would be an advantage
If you would like to find out more please give get in touch with me on 0203 465 0125 or email
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81438336