Financial Reporting Accountant
Are you a qualified chartered accountant looking for your next challenge? Are you looking for a FTSE listed business to step onto the career ladder in industry? Have you already gained some experience in industry and now looking to move in a much larger organisation?
If so I am currently working with an excellent FTSE listed organisation within the financial services industry. The role is based in the heart of Birmingham's financial district which is a highly sort after location especially with the cities fast developing infrastructure and some of the most well-known FTSE listed organisations relocating here.
My client is looking to expand their team with a Financial Reporting Accountant who has the ambition and drive to want to develop and progress their career.
As Financial Reporting Accountant you will be responsible for:
- Being a key player in producing the monthly financial results for the GI business which will involve reviewing the required month end adjustments and preparing the results pack for the Financial Reporting Manager
- Reviewing the accounts for the subsidiary entities and ensuring monthly results are prepared reviewed and submitted in line with deadlines and a suitable package of management information is produced
- Prepare regulatory reporting returns including those required under the solvency II regulations
- Providing support to the business including the group finance function and external auditors in relation to financial analysis results, MI requests and production of reports
- Reviewing all quarterly tax and other regular returns
As Financial Reporting Accountant you will have:
- A relevant qualification (ACA/ ACCA/ CIMA)
- Knowledge of UK financial reporting standards
- Experience in building and maintaining financial models to plan/ forecast financial performance
If you are interested in learning more about this role please get in touch at or 07772863418
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81438521