Delivery Manager - 6 Month Contract Role - Croydon
£450 - £550/day (depending on skills/experience)
I have a requirement for a Delivery Manager to be based on-site at a large Public Sector organisation. The Delivery Manager will be responsible for overseeing the delivery of bespoke software from a 3rd party vendor. This software will need to integrate with several others systems within the organisation.
You will need strong experience around working with suppliers on a fixed price basis and managing integration risk across multiple stakeholders, as well as a background in delivering projects based around application development and change.
- Working with stakeholders and internal teams, leads creation of the end-to-end plan for delivery of a particular release or project from requirement through to handover to Live Service
- Managing delivery against the end-to-end plan, removing obstacles and blockers to ensure deliveries progress to schedule
- Ensures all stakeholders and internal teams are aware of the dependencies on them and are actively delivering to their commitments
- Provides effective governance for a release or project, ensuring escalations are handled appropriately and in a timely manner
- Accountable for quality of the end-to-end delivery, including alignment to GDS standards
If you feel you are suitable for the role please apply with your CV.
Delivery Manager - Applications, Software Development, Change - Public Sector/Government
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81437735