A fantastic opportunity has risen for a, bright and dedicated Compliance Administrator officer based in Milton Keynes for an ASAP start date and initially for a period of 6 months. The role is paying a highly competitive wage of up to £12.50 per hour plus holiday pay and is working for a global professional services organisation with over 400,00 employees worldwide. There can be room for development and progression with training and guidance offered throughout the assignment.
The compliance administrator will specialise in conducting security checks for new joiners and existing employees who move onto projects where the client pre-employment checks are required.
- Administer all criminal, credit and security checks required for new joiners and existing employees who move onto high level security work
- Provide timely and clear communications and status updates to the project leads
- Work with project leads and HR managers on the resolutions of checks that are not cleared
- Respond to incoming client issues and request, at all client levels, on a daily basis, on a daily basis
- Handle all confidential and sensitive data in a manner under the rules of the data protection policy
- Good communication and relationship management skills
- Ability to work well in team environment
- Ability to remain confident under pressure and work with project teams collaboratively to address issues
- Good stakeholder management skills
- Experience of conducting DBS, DS and/or credit checks
This is a Compliance Administrator role in Milton Keynes starting ASAP and looking to pay up to £12.50 per hour.
Guidant Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Guidant Group is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81437662