A Project Accountant is required for a global management consultancy based in Central London.
A global management consultancy based in the city.
- Ensuring accurate internal project set-ups for Europe & Asia
- Ensuring accurate internal contract set-ups and definition of appropriate billing and revenue terms (fixed price, fixed price plus reimbursable, T&M)
- The project invoicing processes, managing all invoice and payments queries for the E&A Group.
- Subcontractors' invoice accrual process.
- Preparing the production and analysis of Days Sales Outstanding / Lock up (Debtors and Work In Progress).
- Working with the E&A Treasury and Corporate Treasury on Days Sales Outstanding / Lockup.
- Producing the project monthly progress reports/other reporting requirements when required (both technical and financial).
- Implementing the timely update of project budgets on Maconomy.
- Working with remote and local project offices.
- Working with local admin and ensuring timely delivery of documentation/information.
- Producing the applicable Monthly Balance Sheet Reconciliations.
- Working with Corporate Accounting and US Treasury Compliance as part of periodic compliance reviews or related initiatives.
- Assisting in the implementation of modifications to the existing system and providing support to all Project Managers to improve Company processes.
- Entering bank transactions.
- Reviewing supplier invoices and employee expenses
- Certain G/L entries to the financial system.
- Assisting with period end and year end processes.
- Ad-Hoc duties as and when required.
- Working with ERP systems and ideally Costpoint, Maconomy, and Sage;
- Working in an international environment, liaising with overseas colleagues;
- Creating meaningful financial analysis and understanding;
- Play a key role in the monthly financial and management accounting processes;
- Complete reconciliations to ensure accounting records represent a true and fair view of the business;
£30,000 to £35,000 plus full study support
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81458454