Part Time Financial Accountant
- Work for a great Education focused charity.
- A great opportunity for someone looking for work life balance
This organisation is committed to making a real difference worldwide. They aim to give everyone an education they can be proud of and they are passionate about what they do. They have a clear strategy moving forward and they are looking for the right candidate to help them realise this strategy.
- Assisting with the preparation of statutory accounts.
- To work closely with all accountants in the department and provide support in delivering a full financial service throughout the business.
- The preparation of all financial accounts.
- Must be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CIPFA).
- Charity experience would be hugely beneficial.
- Must have experience of preparing statutory accounts.
- Experience of reconciliations.
- Must possess good interpersonal skills.
£37,000 - £42,000
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81438025