A leading Telecoms and Technology organisation are recruiting for a Treasury Specialist to join their talented team in London. Situated in modern offices near Liverpool Street station, this is an opportunity to join a global brand that is continually growing, with the Chance to travel internationally. As part of the role you will take on the following responsibilities:
- Process fund transfers between inter companies; execute FX settlement, deposit and investments
- Verify all treasury transactions have been executed in a timely and accurate manner
- Value-dating and float time analysis to improve the efficiency of Treasury Settlement with banks
- Complete regular management reporting according to agreed KPI's
- Prepare Treasury related analysis, reports and reviews
- Proactively monitor Treasury processes, identify non-standard activity/exceptions/non-compliance to legal, statutory and internal Treasury policies and escalate to management
- Assist in resolving higher level Treasury issues with banks and internal departments, implementing efficiency projects and performing other Treasury projects as assigned
- Experience working within Treasury or Banking functions
- Proven understanding of settlement related knowledge such as payment methods, country specific payment rules, SWIFT, correspondent bank, clearing channels etc.
- Excellent IT skills (Excel/PowerPoint) along with experience with Treasury Management Systems
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to multitask
- Great analysis skills
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81437404