We are currently recruiting for senior adjudicators to join one of our prestigious clients - an independent complaint reviewer based in the Docklands area. This is an 18 month contract initially with the potential for further review and it is paying £270 per day (via an umbrella company). We have a start dates from June 2018 onwards.
The role will require you to investigate both sides of a dispute and then make a fair and reasoned decision on the outcome.
The ideal candidate for this role will -
- Have experience of resolving complaints and disputes and being the decision maker
- Have technical expertise and knowledge of multiple financial products
- Must have an ability to work on your own initiative and use judgement, focussing on quality, customer service and doing the right thing
- Have exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Be a good listener; ensuring that people feel that they have been heard fairly even if a decision hasn't gone their way
- Able to deal with difficult customers and remain composed under pressure
- Have an aptitude for problem solving and an excellent attention to detail
- Have experience managing conflicting deadlines and excellent time management skills
Should you have the right experience, or feel that your skills are relevant and transferable to this role, please apply with your most up to date version of your CV and we will be in contact to give you more information.
Reed Specialist Recruitment is an Employment Agency and an Employment Business for permanent and temporary recruitment. In response to your application Reed will contact you by phone, email or SMS to discuss it and related opportunities. You can opt out at any time using the links provided.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81437845