IT Security Manager
IT Security Manager | Glasgow | Competitive Salary
Your new company
This is a great opportunity to get involved with a multinational services organisation headquartered in Glasgow. With a global reach and access to excellent facilities this could be the next step in your career.
Your new role
You will be providing expert and professional IT security services to the organisation. This will include defining IT security strategy and delivery frameworks. You will work on all security aspects of IT projects and operational service delivery.
What you'll need to succeed
- CISM or CISSP certified
- ISO 27001 Data Protection Act, EU GDPR
- All areas of information security such as operations, physical and IT service
- Cyber security essential
- Audit and risk assessment processes
- Minimum 10 years in an information security or similar role
- Experience in information security governance, policy and procedure definition
- Project management
- Conducting audits & risk assessments
- Board level presentations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
What you'll get in return
You will have access to a full range of benefits to support you both inside and outside of work. As well as a competitive salary they offer a great range of benefits. For example a pension scheme, childcare vouchers, medical benefits, employee assistance programmes, and a cycle to work incentive. Discounts on shopping, days out and holidays are also on offer.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81437618