Operations Professional - Reconciliations/Clearing
2 Positions(Day Shift)
Our client is a leading international investment management firm; they are looking to recruit an Operations /Settlement Professional - Middle Office based in their Belfast operation
Our client is seeking an Operations / Settlement Analyst to add to their growing Belfast team. You will be responsible for ensuring timely allocation of trades, settlement and reconciliation of any exceptions. You will need excellent communications skills, be highly organised and detail oriented. To help ensure their clients continue to receive an outstanding level of service, the Operations Professional must be able to manage multiple simultaneous tasks in a fast paced, high pressure environment.
- Either qualified by experience or have a relevant University Degree in Finance ,Economics or related discipline
- 1+ years' work experience in Operations/Clearing
- Knowledge of investment types and financial markets
- Experience with reconciliation, trade input and accounting reporting
- Experience working with clearing counterparties
- Ability to use Excel to manipulate and summarise data.
- You must have with excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Experience with Advent Geneva Portfolio Accounting System, or similar would be desirable but not essential
A competitive package, salary to reflect experience, company pension scheme and healthcare cover
To hear more on this opportunity send your CV via the link below or call Frances OR Alpika on 028 90820947
Please also be aware that any correspondence or discussions related to this opportunity will be conducted with the utmost of confidentiality.
This vacancy is being advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency on behalf of our client.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81437295