Corporate Tax Manager
Michael Page are exclusively working alongside a Top 20 Accountancy Practice recruiting for a Corporate Tax Manager to join their second biggest office based in Reading. The business has a brilliant culture of both working hard to deliver a great service to clients as well as an environment in which employees can thrive and enjoy the work they are doing.
The client I am partnering with are a fast growing Top 20 accountancy firm. They grew organically by 15% YoY in 2017 and are hoping to increase headcount over the coming years by 50%. The Reading office is the second largest office that they have and is a key contributor to the overall performance of the business.
The Managing Partner has created a culture in which all of the team feel involved and are driving towards the same goals. They have regular office meetings with the whole team in which they celebrate success within departments and give out awards for outstanding performers.
The service they deliver to clients is top quality and they benefit a lot from repeat business and new business coming through referrals. They deliver a very personalised service to their clients and pride themselves on this offering.
The key responsibilities of this Corporate Tax Manager role are:
- Demonstrating personal commitment to work and team success; showing positive attitude and enthusiasm for work and taking initiative to improve process/situations when appropriate.
- Consistently treating colleagues with fairness and respect, helping to provide opportunities for everyone to contribute and succeed.
- Providing and being receptive to regular and constructive feedback that improves self and others. Continually developing skills and knowledge.
- Influencing, changing and shaping the direction of a particular activity, either internally and/or externally.
- Coaching members of staff through sharing experience and knowledge appropriately.
- Providing on-the-job training for developing colleagues.
- Participating in service line, office and firm wide activities.
The successful Corporate Tax Manager will have:
- ACA/CTA or equivalent qualification essential.
- Significant Corporate Tax and accounting experience on a range of advisory and compliance projects.
- A passion for client service.
- A track record of developing new work.
On offer is the opportunity to work as part of a very high performing team as well as a very competitive salary and benefits package.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81437494