Robert Half is currently partnering with a Global Professional Services firm, specialising within Commercial Real Estate Sector. With more than 77,000 employees across 300 corporate offices worldwide, this organisation is a world leader within its sector.
Our client is currently recruiting for a Financial Accountant to join their dynamic team based in Canary Wharf. We are currently recruiting for an ambitious candidate who is looking to work within the group reporting team. This role will be reporting up into the Financial Controller and will be mentoring an Assistant Accountant.
- US GAAP Reporting - including month end reporting & reconciliations.
- Statutory reporting - statutory accounts, VAT, CIS, PSA, FCA etc.
- Responsibility for Internal & external audits
- Assist with revenue recognition duties when required.
- VAT reviews
- Project and Ad hoc duties.
- Qualified ACA, ACCA, CIMA
- Have 2-5 year's experience within a commercial or practice environment
- Experience of working to tight deadlines
- Proven technical skills
Salary & Benefits:
- £55k + 10% -15% Bonus
- Canary Wharf
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81437468