Property Client Accountant - Real Estate
Property Client Accountant - Real Estate. Our Client are a market-leading firm of Chartered Surveyors. They offer a competitively high level of service in both commercial and residential properties and cover most of the UK from Scotland to the West Country. They are a long-established firm who with their reputation for delivering great service retain some of the most highly-regarded clients in the UK. They are looking to take on a Property Client Accountant to join their team.
The Role: Reporting to the Senior Property Client Accountant, the role will require someone to fulfil the following duties:
- Providing support to the Senior Property Client Accountant with the production of client accounts.
- Making payments to Clients.
- Processing BACS and cheques receipts.
- Responsible for the weekly banking.
- Posting purchase ledger invoices.
- Performing monthly bank reconciliations.
- Preparing client reports on quarterly or monthly basis.
- Performing service charge reconciliations.
- Assisting with the production of budgets.
- Calculating completion statements, rent review and interest.
- Managing quarterly and monthly rent demands.
- Handling non-residential landlord tax (for small AST portfolio).
The Person must have experience of working for another property firm including firms of Surveyors, Property Management firms, Estate Agents or similar. Understanding and experience of handling commercial and residential service charges will be very helpful. Knowledge and experience of a property management system such as QUBE, TRAMPS or Yardi is highly desirable. The ideal candidate will be driven and willing to learn; this role offers great progression to grow within the company and enhance responsibility. You must be able to work from your own initiative as well as the ability to meet deadlines set.
This is a great opportunity for the successful candidate to grow within a market-leading firm of chartered surveyors who will add value to your career and offer growth in both knowledge and responsibility.
Please visit our website to view all our vacancies. Follow us on Twitter or on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook
Please note that due to volume we cannot get back to everyone, however every application is looked at and considered and will be held on Trident International's database for review. If you have not heard back from us within 5 working days you should assume your initial application has been unsuccessful, however if suitable roles arise in the future we will make every effort to contact you.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81460901