Computer Vision R&D Engineer
Are you seeking a career move where you can contribute your expertise in Computer Vision together with your experience in Programming and Maths to solve challenging image processing problems ? This exciting early stage start-up seeks a bright R&D Engineer with experience in image classification techniques, object detection techniques, semantic segmentation techniques and Neural Network frameworks.
Joining a talented team of R&D Engineers, you will address different detection, classification and segmentation problems in the computer vision field, working closely with the software team to facilitate object image processing as well as implementing Neural Network inference for customer environments.
A strong academic background is essential, to include a minimum of a Masters Degree in a relevant subject as well as good Mathematical skills on order to understand the company’s IP.
You will have hands-on experience with the following:
• Computer Vision: Image Classification techniques ( ImageNet); Object detection techniques ( DarkNet, Yolo, SSD); Semantic segmentation techniques (Segnet); Neural Network frameworks ( Tensorflow, Caffe).
• Strong C/C++, Python skills and knowledge of Matlab.
• Camera image processing pipelines.
• Ability to optimise code to obtain maximum performance.
• Ability to create a training set, train a Neural Network and evaluate the results.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Computer Vision expert to join a thriving start-up at a stage that offers excellent career development and Stock Options with considerable growth potential.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81433875