WR HVAC are recruiting for a Software Engineer/ Commissioning Engineer on behalf of our client near Coalville, established over 40 years ago they have been offering specialist design, installation, service and maintenance to Industrial Electrical and Electronic systems.
As the Software Engineer you will be responsible for writing and testing software typically PLCs, SCADA and HMIs and other user interface systems, these are used to control and monitor Industrial Refrigeration, HVAC systems and other plant machinery.
This opportunity would suit a Software Engineer seeking a new challenge into a diverse sector in industrial engineering/ automation control or an experienced electrician/ electrical engineer or refrigeration engineer seeking a local and internal based position.
- Creating and designing software, graphics, control panels and touch screens for industrial refrigeration and HVAC plant
- Testing and building controls in the warehouse
- Various stages of application support
- Setting of controllers and other network devises
- Onsite commissioning and breakdowns of controls with qualified engineers
- On occasion working closely with senior designers to interpret and design CAD Drawings in relation to contracted works
- NVQ Level 3/ HND/ HNC or Degree in Electrical/ Electronic Engineering or Building Services/ Refrigeration
- Previous experience creating software advantageous
- Hands on experience with electrical controls, BMS, PLCs or Refrigeration will be considered
- Siemens, Mitsubishi, SCADA and PLC experience is beneficial
- Salary £30K-£40K
- Training on Software Design or Electronics/ Refrigeration
- Hours 8:00-17:30
- Profit Share
- Company Vehicle
- Private Health Insurance
WR HVAC are #1 recruitment partner for a range of large and small manufacturers and suppliers of heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration equipment. We recruit UK wide predominetly for sales and engineering staff.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81437118