Accounts Payable Assistant
Accounts Payable Assistant- London E1 & (Canary Wharf from September onwards)- £20-25K
A busy finance team are seeking an accounts payable assistant to help within the team. As part of the role you will be involved in the following activities.
- Maintenance of invoice register and processing of all supplier invoices into business system promptly and accurately for different companies within the Group.
- Ensure invoices are approved following the procurement to payment process before processing payment
- Control, approval and payment of staff expenses
- Raise billing disputes with suppliers and follow up within the contractual time limit to resolve the disputes
- Ensure supplier payments are prepared on a weekly basis
- Ensure the regular reconciliation of statements with suppliers, maintaining good working relationships and taking action quickly to resolve differences.
- Review unmatched and debit items and prepare and circulate weekly aged creditors analysis.
- Make sure all processes are compiled to Group accounting policy and ensure records are maintained and filed in accordance with finance house keeping rules and follow European VAT record management requirements.
- Prepare regular and adhoc reports for stakeholder across the business.
- Filing and other tasks as briefed by the manager.
- Drive invoice process improvement through the organisation
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders to make sure that requirements and restrictions are understood and adhered
You will have previous experience of working in an accounts team (accounts payable or accounts receivable) and have strong analytical and numeracy skills. Knowledge of Excel and Microsoft Dynamics AX would be required.
This is a role working within an international organisation, working with multiple currencies and international VAT. Excellent career opportunities available within the role.
Please apply to be considered for the position.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81436976