Credit Controller - Minimum of a 3 Month Temporary Contract
Our outstanding client based in Warrington are looking to expand their Credit Control Team Team with experienced Credit Control Advisers.
You will be working for an award winning organisation who have been established for over 20 years and due to a high work volume have a number of temporary positions for a minimum of 3 months contract, potentially longer.
If the role went permanent our client offer excellent benefits including a 15% annual salary bonus, 5% pension and a fantastic holiday allowance.
It is essential that you have Credit Control experience and are available to start the assignment immediately.
The role for the Credit Controller
- Collecting payments from customers who have cancelled direct debit / outstanding debt
- Arranging payment plans
- Resolving customers queries
- Liaising with finance team / other departments
- Undertaking additional account reconciliations when required
- Producing reports
- Updating customers records
- Providing assistance and cover to other credit controllers
- Meeting KPI targets each month
Experience for the Credit Controller
- Credit Control / Credit Controller experience is essential
- Excellent organisational skills
- Show empathy and strong resilience
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to work in a team and individually
- Experience working to KPI and targets
- Credit Controller
- £12 - £14ph
- Monday - Friday - 9:00 - 5:00
- Free Parking
- Ongoing 3 month temp contract - could be longer / perm
- Excellent benefits if the role goes permanent
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81435963