Position: Finance Manager
Salary: Competitive, Bonus + Great DHL Benefits
Contract Type: Permanent (Full Time)
Closing Date for Applications: 28th May 2018
For the role of Finance Manager you will be responsible for ensuring that you effectively, and proactively manage the financial function in order to provide the appropriate information / service to the site, colleagues and client. You will oversee the day to day sales, purchasing, invoicing, payroll functions and all related records. You will be completing month end trading process and support the Commercial Manager in forecasting.
Key Responsibilities in this role will include;
* Ensure all management information is prepared and reconciled to the accounting system on time for month end trading.
* Production and management of weekly quicks
* Reconciliation of quicks to trading and trading variance analysis to forecast
* Assist in production and review budgets and forecast
* Ensure effective process and controls are maintained at all levels of the business and all deadlines are met.
* Ensure appropriate working relationships are established with client and other partners
* Provide site management and operations with proactive info and recommendations
* Oversee day to day processing of PO's, invoices and payroll
* Continuous review and improvement of all processes
* Continuous review and management of customer debt and cash allocation
* Completion of BSR's, OBR's and SACL's on a monthly basis
* Any other project as defined
* Development of staff for succession planning
Key skills and experience in this role will include:
* Vast Financial & Accounting experience
* Qualified by Experience
* Knowledge of Oracle Finance & Pro efficient using MS Excel
* Excellent stakeholder management experience- Ability to build and maintain relations
* Confident to challenge key stakeholders for continuous improvement of operations & cost -savings
* Manage a team of Finance professional to drive and motivate the team overall succession as well development of individuals
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to present to stakeholders/customers
* Ability to prioritise workload in pressured environment
* Excellent personal integrity
* Methodical, good attention to detail
* Qualified Accountant or working towards ACCA/CIMA
What will you get in return?
As a part of a growing DHL population you will receive access to a variety of our excellent benefits which could include; 25 days holiday, pension scheme, medical cover, childcare vouchers, retail discounts, flexible working, training, development and secondments opportunities and MANY MORE.
What you'll need to do next?
If you have a proven track record of achievement to match the requirements for this role and you are looking for your next career move, simply apply online ensuring that a full up to date CV is attached with your application.
We will ensure that all our resourcing activities are fair, transparent and consistent across the UK. We want to ensure that the candidate experience is of the highest professional standard.
The Company is committed to providing equality of opportunity for all employees. Furthermore we aim to ensure our workplaces are free from discrimination and that not only employees but also our potential future employees are treated fairly and with dignity and respect. We will ensure that equality of opportunity maintains a high profile in our organisation.
Working at DHL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvEh04LNJ_I
Facts and Figures
DivisionV7, SUPPLY CHAIN Employment TypePermanent Full-Time
Business UnitDHL Supply Chain UK Contract TypePermanent (Full-Time)
LocationDaventry Working Hours
Job TypeWarehousing, Package Handling & Distribution Shift RequirementDay time only
Career LevelTeam Leaders & Managers Relocation OfferedNone
Responsible for Travel RequiredNo Business Travel
Reports toCommercial Manager Travel ExtentNone
Target Hire Date28/05/2018 Work Permit RequiredYes
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81432820