Teacher of RE required for Maternity Cover
PTA Global Recruitment are recruiting for a Teacher of RE to commence in the Summer Term 2017 for a Maternity cover . You will teach KS3 / KS4 RE. This position would suit an experienced teacher of RE looking for a temporary role.
This school offers a happy and successful environment offering a broad curriculum for it's learners. Many pupils progress onto the schools sixth form offering further education. You will be working in a state of the art environment offering support and continuing professional development.
As a successful candidate you will need to meet the following requirements:
- Able to demonstrate a proven track record of success teaching RE.
- Be able to teach to the highest standard.
- Hold UK QTS with experience teaching in the UK following the UK curriculum.
- Experience teaching RE with very good outcomes at KS3 & KS4.
- Motivated and driven to develop both professionally and personally.
- Have a proven track record of success in teaching and learning.
- Dynamic, innovative and hard working.
If you feel you match the above description as a Teacher of RE and are able to provide innovative, interesting and interactive lessons and can demonstrate strong organisational and administrative skills, please contact us immediately, we look forward to hearing from you.
"WE DON'T JUST RECRUIT, WE SEEK OUT PROFESSIONAL TALENT"