Program Engineer - 51855
£23.00 Ltd Co
A Program Engineer is required with knowledge of Automotive and Electronic control system design.
This company based in Basildon requires a Program Engineer with Experience with product planning and programs experience for a new contract role. As a Program Engineer you will be required to:
- Upstream Engineering to ensure the Program delivery requirements are understood and tracked at the correct level
- Global partners to jointly develop diagnostics plans for global vehicles. (E.g. DSP- North America)
- Research program cycle plans and future changes to ensure key deliverables are identified and met for each program launch
- Assess and communicate requirements for diagnostic work to the team
- Compile and submit FIR data at appropriate gateways
- Attend relevant program meetings
- Investigate and develop Global process improvements to support product deliverables
- Determine prototype vehicle specification and timing requirements
- Liaise with vehicle coordinator as required
- Order modules to support each functional area and ongoing test requirements
- Maintain a program status for each program
- Support Global Program review meetings and report status of diagnostics for programs in various forums
- Coordinate new program support through liaison with the diagnostics data and content teams and Suppliers /IT team as required
The Program Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Self-motivated and action oriented to proactively provide research and data, to discuss strategic issues around key deliverables and ensure action plans are in place for the team.
- Advanced MS Excel, Access
- Ability to further develop tools which manipulate and collate data for DSP reporting
- Advanced SharePoint creation and administration skills.
- Outstanding communications skills that facilitate a professional interface with all DSP-E/NA customers and suppliers globally.
- Strong drive and determination to deliver results and overcome obstacles
- Automotive and Electronic control system design and development experience
- Experience with product planning and programs
- Working knowledge of Dealer Diagnostics tools - IDS Standard / FDRS/ ETIS IDS/ GFDRS
- Familiarity with the Odyssey content development and translation system.
- Evidence of Industry background
- Understanding of Agile development - products and systems EXCEL, Sharepoint and Access experience
- Degree qualified or equivalent
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of electronic control system to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Basildon Based automotive company will offer you:
- £23.00 Ltd Co
If you have any questions about the Program Engineer role or would like to apply, please contact Shannon Wade at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 889262
Unfortunately candidates requiring visa sponsorship CANNOT be considered for this role. To apply you MUST have either an EU/UK passport or a Visa that does not require sponsorship
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81436154