Head of Software Engineering
Head of Software Engineering - Salary c £90k - £120k + Equity - Manchester. Permanent
Technology board level appointment for a rapidly growing technology centric organisation, who have received significant investment. The role will be responsible for executing against the Development & SaaS operations technology strategy. The position will also come with equity based on this being a board level appointment.
The role will report directly into the CEO, take ownership of the development & SaaS teams to ensure a cohesive & highly motivated team are in place. The role will hold accountability for the restructuring, growth and delivery of these teams.
La Fosse have been retained on this appointment, please contact Tom for further details and interview timescales.
- To create a cohesive and highly productive motivated development team aligned to organisational values and growth agenda
- Motivating, inspiring and achieving fantastic things through leadership of your team
- Ownership and full responsibility for effective, fast paced development processes from roadmap to quality deliveries.
- Delivery of internal BAU technical services to agreed internal and external SLA's
- Ensure that the team are translating customer requirements into detailed business requirements documents
- Ensuring reliability, resilience and robustness in our SaaS offerings
- Demonstrable experience in leading and growing a powerful software engineering team of at least 20+ people preferably in a SaaS or hosted environment
- Proven track record of quality, timely delivery and talent development
- Experience with agile development processes and frequent product release cycles
- Experience in the full lifecycle from requirements estimation through delivery and service reliability
Please apply for more information
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81436364