Payroll Officer -
Our client based in St Albans are currently recruiting for an experienced Payroll Officer to join as soon as possible on a 12 month FTC.
- Manage end to end monthly payroll process which involves producing, collating and checking of the payroll, ensuring that information is 100% accurate and in-keeping with payroll deadlines.
- Responsible for the monthly payroll reconciliation with Finance.
- Manage the monthly payroll reporting, ensuring key stakeholders are kept up to date with employee movements (IT, Facilities, Finance).
- Payroll audit management - regularly conduct audits of the payroll process and data input to ensure compliance and accuracy.
- Support internal and external audits.
- Administers bonus payments, payroll related taxes, third party payments etc.
- Processes wage and overtime payments, payroll deductions and requests for out of cycle payments.
- Be a point of contact for pay queries and liaise with HR when applicable.
- Check employee payslips and reconcile discrepancies.
- Process monthly invoices for payroll and benefits providers.
- Communicate clear deadlines to the HR team, employees and managers.
- Produce ad hoc reports for payroll, benefits, suppliers and year-end reporting.
- Support the team with broader HR projects including appraisal, pay review, talent development etc.
The successful candidate will have evidenced experience of organising payroll for large businesses. Evidenced Excel skills are required, and exposure to ADP Payroll systems is desirable.
The business is an international engineering company.
Salary & Benefits
£20,000 - £30,000 per annum dependant on experience
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81435639