Network Analyst - Glasgow
We’re seeking to recruit an experienced, Network Analyst for an established and highly successful non-profit organisation which has an impressive reputation in the market based in central Glasgow.
Within this role, you will be involved in supporting and monitoring the network Infrastructure, supporting and maintaining all network components and managing of WAN infrastructure environment.
You will be expected to have had exposure to the following:
- Cisco CCNP or equivalent
- Strong Customer orientation
- Exhibit flexibility, initiative, self-reliance and a willingness to act as go to person in relation to network technologies supporting both project and operations.
- Checkpoint VSXFirewalls
- Checkpoint MDS, CMA
- Cisco ASA (Context) Firewalls
- VIPRION 2400
- F5 LTM, ASM, APM
- Nexus 7000, Nexus 9000, Nexus 2000 FEX – Essential
- Catalyst 6800- VSS Catalyst 3750, Catalyst 2900 Dynamic Routing Protocol - OSPF essential
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Good Troubleshooting skills
- Wireshark – Packet Analysis
In addition to the attractive salary, a full range of additional benefits are available including:
- Holiday Allowance – 36 days including public holidays
- Attractive Non-contributory pension scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life assurance of 4 times salary
- Flexible benefits e.g. cycle to work scheme, dental insurance, childcare vouchers
- Long term career opportunities
For an informal discussion, please call Michael Phair on 0131 344 4778. To apply please email
Follow Us: We post updates, vacancies & industry news on a daily basis on Twitter @beITresourcing and Linkedin.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81432805