Graduate - German speaking
My client, a local engineering company, are currently seeking an experienced Customer Service and Account specialist for their Worcester based office.
The successful candidate will speak fluent German
- Dealing with queries from customers, Distributors and account managers
- Respond to a variety of incoming calls from customers, key account and account managers.
- Process customer orders, quotations, requests for samples and literature into the business system.
- Reply and process customer requests dealt with efficiently
- Coordinate with logistics teams and internal suppliers to ensure on-time shipments.
- Prepare change notices and enter quality complaints.
- Liaise with companies and promote the use of the Access on-line system.
Skills and Experience:
- Customer Service experience essential
- Knowledge of SAP and Microsoft office ICT packages
- Proven ability to problem solve customer requests.
- Results orientated/ focused on high quality outputs.
To apply please press the button on this website
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Why not listen to some of the inspiring stories from our candidates and their one piece of career advice. It's just a few of the thousands of people who have found success in their working lives with Randstad. Visit www.randstad.co.uk/how-i-became to find out what you could become.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81455234