Software & Electrical Integration Engineer
An opportunity to further your career within a market leading company that houses the most interesting engineering projects in the country and world. This employer offers great career prospects and opportunities to work within a fantastic working environment.
High-end technology, market leading business, great salary and benefits in Warwickshire.
Main Purpose of Job:
- Working as part of a team to develop software control algorithms and integrate with electrical systems for autonomous and unmanned vehicles in defence applications.
- Working with advanced technology: sensors, computer vision, processing hardware, simulation environments, artificial intelligence and research vehicles and robot platforms.
- Low-level software design, development and integration
- Electrical / Electronic system design, development and integration
- Sensor electrical & software integration
- Sub-system and vehicle level testing
- Supporting trials activities, client trials sites in the UK and potentially overseas.
- Technical writing and documentation
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of one of the most forward thinking companies in the UK and to further develop your own skills and capabilities.
If you believe that the prior details are relevant to your recent work experience then please do not hesitate to apply to this advert with your up to date CV. Alternatively, you can submit your CV to steven(dot)mitchell(at)modis(dot)co(dot)uk
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81433578