Accountant - Temp Role
Senior Accounts Assistant - Ongoing Temp - Luxury Retail - Competitive Rate
Your new company
A luxury retail business in the West End of London (5 minute walk from Oxford Circus) are currently recruiting for for an experienced Accounts Assistant to join the team on a ongoing temp basis. You will be reporting directly to the Finance director and will be working amongst a team of 5 dynamic individuals in finance.
Your new role - Your typical duties will include the following:
- Invoicing clients for purchase orders and consignment sales and file according to client.
- Keep track of all inventory that is sent out.
- Ensure invoice information is correct, are sent in a timely manner and filed
- Be in charge of the accounts receivable and accounts payable function. To ensure payments are received on time and paid to suppliers when needed.
- Uploading all receipts and invoice with ReceiptBank and file accordingly.
- File and maintain account payable sheet with all outgoing payments.
- Review VAT quarterly, submit to external accountants for approval.
- Liaise with external accountants for information and queries that may arise.
- Manually upload bank statements that do not automatically sync.
- Complete weekly bank reconciliation.
- Updating of inventory list with new products and prices.
- Margin analysis on new orders.
- Creating pricing for new products and updating current products yearly.
- Liaising with production and multiple suppliers for new orders
What you'll need to succeed
You need to be reliable, self motivated and hardworking. You need to be able to start with immediate effect and be committed to the position. Ideally, you should have experience using Xero or another cloud based software. You need to be experienced enough to hit the ground running in an all round accounts assistant role.
What you'll get in return
A competitive hourly rate, great working environment and flexible working hours
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81432732