Welsh Speaking Teaching Assistant
Location - Wrexham
Do you speak Welsh
Do you want to work with a supportive school that have a well established reputation in the local area?
Randstad Education are working with a lovely school in Wrexham, who are looking for a Teaching Assistant to join their exceptional team. You will have great support from their leadership team, and be working with children that love to learn.
- Promoting good behaviour/ managing challenging behaviour
- Aiding pupils in their learning as effectively as possible
- Helping children with special educational needs
- Providing feedback on learning and development to the teacher
- Creating and maintaining an orderly and supportive learning environment
We are looking for the following qualities in applicants:
- Friendly, positive and pro-active attitude
- Passion for education
- Ability to use initiative
- Team player
The school can offer:
- Well-behaved, enthusiastic children
- The chance to work with a team of dedicated, hardworking staff who are passionate about their work with the children
- An exciting learning environment with wonderful learning facilities - Supportive governors and parents
Randstad Education is the UK market leader. We have been helping teachers and support staff to find temporary and permanent education jobs for nearly twenty years. Working with over 2,500 schools each week we can find the right match for your skills.
In reward for your hard work and commitment we provide competitive rates of pay with no hidden deductions, a refer a friend scheme, teacher of the term awards, access to Randstad Education's online CPD portfolio, long-term and permanent job opportunities, a dedicated consultant with a 24hr on call facility and an honest and trustworthy approach that matches you to the right school.
To discuss this in more detail, please apply online
(All applicants must meet Randstad Education's strict recruitment criteria and hold, or be willing to apply for, an enhanced DBS check.)
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81455504