Powertrain Project Engineer - 35386
Job title: Powertrain Project Engineer
Hourly Rate: £19.00 - £21.50ph
An Powertrain Project Engineer is required with knowledge of supporting management teams in developing process improvement tools - e.g. reduction in waist, improved communication of spend plan etc. Candidates with experience in the Automotive industry would be well received.
Due to expansion this company, a global OEM based in Whitley, requires a Powertrain Project Engineer who has a business background which may have been obtained within a Finance / Accounting or Business Planning Role.
As an Powertrain Project Engineer you will be required to:
- Assist with Non B2B & ODEC Invoicing and the raising of new fiscal year continuation orders for all budgetary headcount categories.
- Raise and track orders for Overheads including Consumables, Prototype Tooling, Stationary.
- Support management team in developing process improvement tools - e.g. reduction in waist, improved communication of spend plan
They should have the following skills or experience:
- Good written and verbal communication skills and ability to create and expand network across different level of seniority
- Self motivated and strong ability to plan workload to meet targets
- Good analytical and excel skills
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the role (35386) please contact Teresa Anderson at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446156.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81434778