I am recruiting a Qualified Finance Manager for an expanding business based in Oswestry. This is an exciting opportunity to support the growth and development of the company whilst implementing financial controls and procedures across the group. My client is looking for someone to join the team on a temporary to permanent basis with an immediate start.
Reporting to the MD you will be responsible for the running of the accounts department. Duties to include:
* Production of monthly management accounts and reporting to the Board
* In depth costing of the fleet with additional costing projects as required
* Management of the accounts department and supervising/ developing a small team
* Bank reconciliations
* Production of cash flows and P&L budgets
* Liaise with senior management
* Reporting to tight deadlines
The ideal candidate will have worked in a similar role previously and must have strong systems, analysis and communication skills. The successful candidate will be a fully qualified Accountant, preferably CIMA, although suitably qualified by experience candidates will be considered for the role.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81435364