Interim Management Accountant
An excellent opportunity has come up in Swindon for an accountant with a strong Management Accounting background. The contract length will be 6 months and there is an immediate start available.
The client are a well established business in Swindon and are looking for someone to do some project work around their subsidiaries.
The key responsibilities within this role extend to, but are not limited to:
- Ownership of the monthly management accounts reporting for 2 entities
- Analysis of capital leases
- Preparing supplier payments for approval in line with contractual terms
- Preparing employee expense reimbursements
- Manage bank accounts and bank reconciliations
- Ensure accurate and timely submission of VAT returns
- Complete upload of monthly management accounts data to group consolidation system
- Reviewing all supplier invoices to ensure services received as invoiced
- Potentially ad-hoc work around the 2017 Statutory audit and accounts and 2017 tax return
- Additional project based work as and when needed
The successful candidate will be:
A qualified accountant - minimum 1 years post qualified experience
A confident and concise communicator who has experience of dealing with both finance and non-finance management.
Able to maintain strong and influential working relations with staff and business partners that may be located outside of UK.
Preferably holding prior knowledge from a senior management accountant role or equivalent for 2-3 years in smaller / medium sized company with exposure of supporting a commercial team.
Able to act independently, and take full ownership for completing monthly management accounting tasks.
Well organised and experienced in meeting tight monthly reporting deadlines.
A 6 month contract with a competitive day rate
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81435379