A growing organisation in Saltash is currently recruiting an accountant in what is a varied role, with exposure across the whole of the business.
You will take responsibility for accounting, financial management and reporting of financial performance to senior stakeholders within the business.
Key duties will include:
- Producing monthly financial reports to strict deadlines
- Stock valuations - validating, recording and reporting
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Working closely with non-financial departments including operations
- Manage half year and year end close process to meet audit requirements
- Margin analysis and monitoring & reporting of other KPIs
The successful candidate will be either a part-qualified or fully qualified accountant (ACCA, CIMA, ACA) who has strong IT skills especially Excel. You will be a highly organised individual who can prioritise their workload to ensure deadlines are met in a timely manner. The ability to communicate effectively with a range of stakeholders is essential. Experience of working in a retail or product based environment is also beneficial.
On offer is the opportunity to work for a growing and professional business that value their staff and have a pleasant working environment.
If you are interested in this accountant role in Saltash, please contact Gareth Dagger at Butler Rose Accountancy & Finance Recruitment ASAP.
Butler Rose is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Butler Rose Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81435347