Private Banker Assistant
Purpose of Role
- To pro-actively support Private Bankers to service the banking requirements of their portfolios and provide a seamless client experience
- Act as the day-to-day point of contact for clients, to strengthen client relationships
- Provide support to aligned PBs to assist them in meeting client service and performance targets.
- Work with colleagues in other parts of the business in order to meet client needs
- Act as the second point of contact for clients, ensuring the efficient delivery of client requirements on behalf of the PB.
- Attend client meetings, as agreed with PB, to assist with personal development and enhancing the client experience.
- Assist PB with client complaint analysis and resolution.
- Ensure that appropriate Coutts and RBSG policies and procedures are followed for all client business and bank responsibilities
- Identify sales and marketing opportunities on behalf of PB to drive cross selling and identify potential referrals for Corridor to Wealth.
- Support local sales management initiatives / activity
- Assist with client service improvements to maintain high client satisfaction.
- Support PBs in effective client diary management and meeting preparation.
- Ensure efficient co-ordination of work flow on behalf of self and aligned PBs to deliver outstanding client service.
- Adhere to the culture and principles of Treating Customer Fairly.
- Prepare client communications including letters and care calls.
- Support PB in preparation of credit applications and general banking product documentation.
- Maintain understanding of banking and credit product knowledge and general market & industry knowledge.
- Drive continuous improvement by constantly challenging and optimising existing processes.
- Comply with Group and industry regulatory requirements. Support local business area with key risk and compliance initiatives.
- Comply with Our Code, all RBS policies, 'How we manage RBS', and if applicable How we manage our Business', and deliver against all relevant statutory, regulatory, supervisory and legal obligations.
- Proactive identification and effective management and/or escalation of conduct risk to deliver key customer outcomes.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81435450