Systems Support Administrator - C#/Windows
Through growth, an exciting opportunity exists for a personable and skilled Systems Support Administrator to join a market-leading organisation who provide high-profile systems to blue-chip customers.
The successful candidate will have programming skills that include C#, a good working knowledge of MS Server environments & PC hardware and an excellent telephone manner.
Utilising the very latest technologies available, the company are committed to quality, design and manufacture through to supply, installation, service and support.
Joining a close-knit team in a rewarding & welcoming environment, you will use your effective analysis, technical and customer relationship skills to play a pivotal role in ensuring that the highest level of service is provided to customers.
As your experience grows you will develop through small projects to eventually manage and implement bigger projects across the customer base, with this role offering the successful candidate both job satisfaction and the opportunity to develop.
- Support, inspect and test software and hardware installations
- Develop technical solutions to meet customer requirements using proprietary and C# languages
- Record transactions and document solutions diligently and accurately
- Review open tickets with customers on a regular basis
- Undertake basic hardware repairs and servicing both on and off site
- Take a pro-active role within a small team - supporting others & adopting a flexible approach
- Maintain and further develop high standards of customer service and care
Skills & Experience Sought:
- Programming skills are essential and should include C#
- Good working knowledge of recent MS Windows PC and Server operating system environments
- Working knowledge of PC Hardware
- A good standard of education, to include an electrical or computer-based discipline
- Well-developed interpersonal skills and an excellent telephone manner
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as the enthusiasm to integrate into a small team and embrace the collaborative culture of the company.
- A basic knowledge of SQL and/or Oracle databases would be an advantage
- A basic knowledge of electronic circuits would be an advantage
- Must be an enthusiastic team player and be willing to integrate into the culture of the company
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81435324