KS1 Teacher - South West London - September
** KS1 Teacher
** Full-time, permanent position
** September start date
** Competitive London salary
** TLR's available for outstanding candidates
** NQT's will be considered
A brilliant school situated in the London borough of Sutton are looking for an outstanding Key Stage 1 (KS1) Teacher to join their 2 form-entry school from September 2017. The school is currently expanding to become 3-form and are therefore the SLT are looking to bolster their incredibly supportive team with a new motivated and friendly teacher.
The right candidate will need to have:
- Confident classroom and behaviour management
- Have at least 1 year teaching experience
- Great understanding of the National Curriculum and QTS
- Valid DBS or willing to have one processed.
The right candidate will be able to:
- Work with students at different levels of attainment
- Participate in creative learning
- Communicate with parents and carers over pupil's progress and participating in departmental meetings, parents' evenings and whole school training events
- Be passionate about raising aspirations and educational development within the school.
In return the candidate will get to join a highly regarded school within one of the top performing local authorities. The SLT are constantly encouraging teachers to challenge themselves and assist them by offering great CPD opportunities. The school also prides itself on the exemplary behaviour that is adhered to making the school a safe and fun environment where pupils have achieved brilliant attainment records.
Should this role be of interest please do not hesitate in contacting Roam from REESON Education ASAP - Interviews and paid trial days are taking place over the next couple of weeks. To apply please forward across a recent up to date CV.