Due to an internal promotion, a Management Accountant is now required to join a growing and sought after employer based in Birmingham.
A sought after employer based in Birmingham.
As the Management Accountant, you will report into the Head of Finance and be responsible for the delivery of timely and accurate financial information. The Management Accountant will play and instrumental part of the finance team and be key in forging effective working relationships with the wider business.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Preparing the monthly management accounts
- Reviewing the monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Assisting in the preparation of the annual budget
- Preparing key financial analysis of sales and margins
- Variance analysis and commentary
- VAT returns
- Assisting with the preparation of financial accounts
- Business partnering with key operational stakeholders
- A Part Qualified Accountant (CIMA/ ACCA/ ACA)
- Strong communication skills and ability to develop effective working relationships
- Strong system skills, including Excel
- Organised and adaptable approach
- Commercial outlook
Competitive salary and benefits
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81437020