Trade Support Engineer
My client is a young and booming trading firm with a strong focus on cutting-edge technology, data-driven decisions and automation.
What we are looking for
We are seeking a Trade Support Engineer to join their dynamic team in London. You will be responsible for installing and managing production trading applications.
This is a role that will focus on supporting, managing, and troubleshooting the production trading environment.
- You will work closely with Trading, Development, and Infrastructure teams
- Work on automating daily
- You will be monitoring processes of the production trading environment
- You will support in-house and third-party software applications
- You will provide technical support to traders using our trading system
- You must have a Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field
- 1 year of trading application support experience at a trading firm
- Experience with Python Database
- Ability to learn and apply new concepts quickly
- Team player with the ability to build relationships
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to make sound decisions in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
- On-call availability
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81434729