London + travel
£60000 - £80000 + benefits
My client, a global player, are looking for skilled Security Architects with specialist skills to join this growing Security Practice with one of the largest IT consultancies in the World. As a Security Architect you will have responsibilities throughout the end-to-end corporate Security architecture supporting a variety of exciting projects across a number of industries, and working on an incredibly varied portfolio, in an environment that is expanding due to increased demand.
Security Architect - Experience required -
* Security Architecture (TOGAF, SABSA, CCP Information Architect)
* The ability to design security solutions covering DLP, SIEM, IDS, IDAM etc)
* Design and implementation of Infrastructure, Applications and Cloud solutions
* Security in the Software Development Life cycle.
Security Architect - beneficial skills
* Data encryption technologies and products
* Host and network intrusion detecting products and technologies
* An awareness of penetration testing methods
* Financial and payment systems
* Mobile security
Joining this team of leading IT Security experts, working with an incredibly varied portfolio and supporting a variety of projects in an environment, you'll benefit from their commitment to career progression.
If you are an experienced Security Specialist looking for a new and exciting challenge look no further!!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81435113