Senior Management Accountant
SF Group are currently recruiting for a Senior Management Accountant for an organisation in Grantham.
As the Senior Management Accountant, you will report into the Head of Finance. The role will maintain close working relations with the operational team, to aid decision making across the organisation.
- Preparing monthly P&L and Balance Sheet reports for review
- Liaise with other Subsidiaries Management Accountants regarding intercompany charges
- Reviewing Accruals and Prepayments prepared by Purchase Ledger and Assistant Management Accountant
- Preparation and entry of ad hoc nominal ledger journals
- Reconciliations of Payroll control account
- Reconciliation of Purchase Ledger to Nominal Ledger
- Review monthly the balance sheet reconciliations prepared by AMA
- Maintenance of the Sage period access
- Maintenance of budget files and dissemination of the budget information to Subsidiaries
- Analysis and interpretation of management accounts
- Focus around improving the quality of financial information going to board
- Relationship building with senior stakeholders including; board members, service directors, quality care commission, banks and investors.
- Costing, pricing and modelling
- Any Ad Hoc requirements arising from Audit or as directed by the Group Finance Management team
- Produce, analyse and manipulate complex financial information as required
- Identify and propose improvements to existing systems, processes and procedures
- Supervise an Assistant Management Accountant
You will be a qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA qualified or equivalent) with the ability to produce numbers accurately and in a timely manner. You will have a good understanding of management accounts reporting and requirements, as well as the budget process. You will have good interpersonal skills and be able to build working relationships across the business. You will have the ability to work in an informal and collaborative environment, as well as the resilience to work for an organisation that operates in a competitive market.
This role offers the opportunity for you to take ownership for your business area, and to get wide exposure across the business.
If this sounds like the hands on opportunity you are looking for, then please apply now for immediate consideration.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81434324