Butler Rose is exclusively recruiting an accountant for a dynamic business in the Exeter area. This role is available on a 12 month's fixed-term contract, starting ASAP.
Reporting into the Finance Director, this role will take responsibility for supplier payments, production of monthly payroll reports, management of capital assets and working with the rest of the finance team to ensure that monthly management accounts are produced in a timely fashion.
Specific duties will include:
- Line management of a Finance Administrator
- Delivery of accurate and timely payments, including any analysis as required by stakeholders
- Liaising with the HR Business Partner to ensure payroll is produced accurately and efficiently
- Co-ordination of all payroll activities in the finance function - including P11d, PSA, Pensions and HMRC
- Management of capital - including regular meetings with relevant stakeholders
- Work with the senior management accountant on budgets and forecasts
- Ensure all processes related to payroll are GDPR compliant
- Use of Excel and SAP
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant (CIMA, ACCA, ACA) who has excellent people management skills and strong attention to detail. You will be able to interpret and analyse numbers including presenting to non-finance departments. The ability to prioritise and manage your workload in a fast-paced environment is also essential.
If you are interested in this accountant role in the Exeter area, please contact Gareth Dagger at Butler Rose Accountancy & Finance recruitment ASAP.
Butler Rose is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Butler Rose Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81437548