Deskside Support Engineer-Level 2
Deskside Support- Level 2
As a Hemmersbach Technician you make the end users at a renowned company happy every day thanks to your friendly and competent demeanour. Direct customer contact with various requirements within the scope of 2nd level VIP Support - on site - quite neatly describe the position you would like to have:
- Customer Face to Face deskside support
- Remote deskside support
- Ticket Management
- Laptop\desktop builds
- Customer training\education
- Good Analytic/Troubleshooting Skills
- Hardware support
- Strong working knowledge of MS Windows Operating Systems (30%) and Apple Mac(70%)
- Corporate windows environment (Min 3 years)
- MS Office\Outlook\Exchange experience
- Active Directory exposure
- Good understanding of printers\MFP devices
- Networking fundamentals
- Good Communication Skills Verbal and Written
- Good at working under pressure
What we offer:
A secure job in an exponentially growing international company.
Exciting projects in your own responsibility with diverse challenges.
Wonderful team spirit and a great working atmosphere in a friendly team.
Direct and open communication.
Very good opportunities for professional and personal further development thanks to our Human Resources development programme.
Room for your own ideas and suggestions for improvement as well as their quick implementation due to brief decisions making processes.
Many more advantages to make your working hours and breaks more enjoyable.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81434459