Commercial Finance Manager
An outstanding for a commercial focused accountant to joining the finance team of a globally recognised FMCG company based in central London.
This role will pay a key role in the commercial finance team reporting directly into the Head of commercial finance. The successful candidate will take charge of all aspects of reporting and analysis as well as leading the business forward through constant process improvement and analysis.
The successful candidate must be a qualified accountant from an FMCG or retail background.
- Providing P&L reporting across all areas including income, gross margin, shrinkage and store costs on a timely and accurate basis, providing insight and commentary into business performance
- Supporting business case development relating to new services and business streams, including attendance at the UK Investment Committee where appropriate
- Identify, provide and challenge business insight around ranging, pricing, promotions and retail space utilisation incorporating market insight
- Lead the Budgeting and Forecasting process for the company P&L
- Develop strong relationships with the other finance teams and seek to identify and implement process improvements opportunities within the finance function
This client is hiring now so please apply now.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81434854