Business Intelligence Analyst - Automotive
Business Intelligence Analyst - Automotive Sector
£25k - £35k per annum
West London/Greater London
A leading brand in the automotive products market is currently recruiting for a Business Intelligence Analyst, to support the development and implementation strategies for optimising a BI platform to establish competitive advantage in line with profit and volume goals.
The BI Analyst is responsible for providing key partners and stakeholders with a proactive insight on end users, competitors, market place and products by consolidating information into reports and presentations.
About the opportunity:
- Reporting into the Pricing and BI Manager, you will gather critical and powerful insights to improve processes, planning and success rates within their commercial vehicles side of the business.
- You will visualise the entire sales process through creation of workbooks and will make recommendations through analysis.
- Monitoring and communicating market trends, researching markets and competitor activities in the commercial vehicle space to identify key issues and opportunities.
- Evaluating business intelligence methodologies and key data sources to ensure accuracy, relevancy and best practice.
- Translating complex analysis into actionable insights.
- Creating a set of KPIs to measure BI effectiveness.
- Managing large data-sets of multiple sources and managing the design, development and implementation of BI information system and process.
- Creation of powerful workbooks.
- Delivering reporting on sales channels, highlighting any changes to stakeholders with detailed analysis of the marketplace and competitor landscape.
- Monitoring and reporting on competitor developments and actions in relation to all BI topics, e.g. acquisitions, segment developments etc.
- Working closely with other commercial vehicle tyre marketing teams, ensuring consistency and an integrated approach.
- Working closely with the central business intelligence team.
- You will ideally have 2+ years in Business Intelligence or similar and will be passionate about seeking new information and uncovering and interpreting consumer and market insights.
- Highly literate in MS Excel (will be tested at interview).
- Knowledgeable in SAP and Tableau or similar packages.
- Excellent analytical skills are a must, plus experience in analysing large quantities of data.
- Able to use BI to drive and influence business improvement.
- Excellent presentation skills, with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to influence and persuade.
- Accuracy and attention to detail coupled with excellent verbal and written communication skills to prepare, present and discuss reports with all levels of stakeholder are key.
- You will be a self-starter, able to work on your own initiative, with proven time-management and experience in adhering to strict project deadlines.
- A professional qualification in marketing or a related field is strongly preferred.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81437547