The opportunity for an experienced Paraplanner to join a medium, established Wealth Management firm who focus on providing a high quality financial planning and investment management service. They offer a supportive environment, encouraging progression from within and provide an extremely client focused service.
From day one you will be developed into an Independent Financial Adviser, shadowing the Chartered Advisers in the firm and learning from the best. You will be provided with leads and supported in growing a client bank, with back office support provided, giving you fantastic earning potential in the long run. In addition, you will be supported in achieving your Chartered status in line with the existing Advisers.
- 5% employee and 5% employer pension contributions after successful completion of probation period
- 4x Salary Death In Service after 6 months service
- 4x Salary Critical Illness Cover after 6 months service
- Health Cash Plan after 6 months service
- Max benefit income protection after 6 months service
- PMI after 6 months service
- 28 days holiday per annum (incl. bank holidays)
- Study package to include payment for all study materials, revision aids and bonuses upon passing exams
What’s needed for me to be considered?
- In order to be considered for this unique opportunity, candidates need to have
- Level 4 Diploma qualified (or working towards) is essential
- Chartered would be desirable (or working towards)
- Previous experience within a fast-paced IFA practice
- An understanding of FCA regulations and products, and their practical application
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and, where appropriate, recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 when we assist them in securing a new career!
Paraplanner, financial planning technician, para-planner, IFA technical support, IFA Administrator, Junior paraplanner, trainee IFA, Financial planner
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81434045